Following on from my obsession with avocados, I’m bringing you this Raw Courgetti Salad with Creamy Vegan Avocado Dressing! It’s been a while since my Summer King Prawn Courgetti recipe, so I thought it was about time I get spiralizing again for the blog!
One of my favourite ways to have spiralized veggies, is to smother them in this creamy vegan avocado dressing. Avocados are fast becoming one of my favourite ingredients to use, because they’re great in both savoury and sweet dishes. It’s creaminess makes it so versatile for all sorts of recipes. One of my all time favourites sweet treats is this Avocado Chocolate Mousse, which is my go-to dessert to whip up quickly on an evening.
This courgetti salad is so light and quick to make, that it makes the perfect speedy lunch or dinner in the summer months, when you don’t want to be sweating in the kitchen! You can even double up on the ingredients, and make this for a friend, or pack some up in a air-tight container and take it to work the next day!
I hope you like this Courgetti Salad with Vegan Avocado Dressing! Don’t forget to #heartandbowl if you make this, or let me know what you think in the comments below.
- 1 large courgette, spiralized
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- small handful of basil
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, optional
- handful of pea shoots
- pumpkin seeds
- Add all the ingredients for the Avocado Dressing into a blender, and blitz until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and mix in the spiralized courgetti + cherry tomatoes until everything is well covered in the dressing.
- Pile the salad onto a large plate or bowl and top with a handful of pea shoots. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds to serve!